Thursday, January 28, 2010

What was she doing?

We were walking back to our room,
and Donna noticed a pretty place to take a picture.

She was always on the lookout for good photo ops.

Any way, I stand in the location, she snaps a picture (on her camera)
and says," My turn."




And then proceeds to get stuck.

She is stuck. Can't get in or out.
And I, the good friend I am,
Take pictures.
Of course.

She's like, "How did you do this?"
But I'm laughing so hard I can't answer.
I'm like, "Do you want me to get a Pool-Boy?
Or smash the pot?"
But, she finally extricates herself.
Took about 5 minutes.






And this is the sought after shot.
She was right, it is a pretty location with all the foilage.





And then......
She had to get out.
And got stuck again.
Not for as long though.
Although, that cactus bit her butt.








And at the pool that day there were these:

Remember I said that photographers would bring wildlife for photo ops?

Well, this day it was Macaws.
And they were cool.








Trying out the close-up setting.
These were tiny flowers.


And that's it for today.





Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. It was a pretty spot for pictures! :D

    Pretty birds.

    And pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and "Stuck Donna" was a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all caught up again.

    Beautiful pictures.
    Tiny pirate lady. (NOW I know what you were talking about! :P yourself!)

    ReplyDelete