Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Last Day

Wow.
I can't believe we are on the last day.

There's only a few posts left.


It's sad really.
It's been fun going back and remembering.



This is really a random post.

As we walked around I took pictures.




These beauties were on the front desk of the lobby.

There were fresh flowers every day.
But these. These were spectacular.

Donna havin' a snooze.

We were actually enthralled with these pillows.
They were hand embroidered.

Yep. Me snuggling with the pillows.

Like my cover-up?
10 bucks.
I love it.

Check out this detail.
This type of embroidery was what was on the Mayan village ladies dresses.
And the table cloths.
Stunning.



And now, of course, random plant pictures.

It blew my mind to see flowering bushes in December.


And they were so pretty!

Close up of a palm tree.


This is a "Fan Palm."

Just a landscaped area on the path to our room.

This was a tree, but the seeds looked like peas!

And another flowering bush.

This is our balconey.

Hello Balconey!
I miss you terribly.
And the mornings and evenings we spent together.....



That's it for this time.

Gotta save some for the rest of the week!!











But here's a teaser for tomorrow:













What IS she doing?




2 comments:

  1. The embroidery is craziness. How much time would that take?!?

    I do like your cover-up. Very snazzy.

    Do we want to know what Donna is doing?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we do. Inquiring minds want to know.

    I'm glad you didn't taste those "peas". They were likely poisonous.

    Those first flowers don't look real. They look like they've been dreamed up by an artist.

    Oh, yes. I forgot. They WERE dreamed up by The Artist.

    ReplyDelete