Saturday, January 30, 2010

For Adeena


Europeans.

They are odd.


And apparently unable to cover their bodies with clothes.


Naked people everywhere, there was.



I have written about this before, and the comment I got was,
"I don't see any naked people in the pictures."


So, I resolved to get a picture.

But, as this was at the beginning of the week,
I didn't do it right away.

Of course.


There I was, on the last afternoon, counting down the hours till we leave,
and I remember.


"Crap! No picture of a Banana Hammock!"


So I look around the pool.

(Yes, it was that easy.)


And spot one by the bar.


This was a mild one, compared to some.

At least his butt's covered.

And it's not leopard print.

It is a good specimen.
About the same age and physic as the rest of the BH's.

Now, we were at a public pool.

And my camera is NOT small and sleek.
It is huge.

So I am trying to get the shot of this guy behind me
but the couple was very suspicious,
and kept glancing around, looking at me.


Donna would exclaim loudly,
"Oh, look at THAT bird! Did you get that one?"
And such like.
Cracked me up.
I'm snort laughing,
a) because of what I am trying to accomplish
b) because I kept being found out
c) because of what Donna was saying
d) because everyone poolside knew what I was doing.






This was the best I could do.

The wife kept shielding him.

It's okay honey.

He's aaaaall yours.










On another note,
These were way too cool.
Made of fruit and vegetables.


How artistic is this!?




And this you saw last post.


But this was my first try.

I still thought I would post it,
because
Look how darned clear that dirt and pebbles are!

Awesome.
That's me.




2 comments:

  1. He's missing the hairy back!!! Where's the carpet??! I am totally disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!

    That's too hysterical!!! :D :D

    At least there wasn't any crack. :D But, not that horrible, really. It's not quite the BH I was thinking you were seeing... you know, the one where there's NO fabric in the rear... and a teeny patch in the front... yeah, that would be worse. ;)

    And, you got reverse bokeh!! ;)

    ReplyDelete