Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Day

.





Okay. I'm not going to be able to keep doing a day at a time. Waaay to much.

But I am today, 'cause otherwise you would have just had pictures of birds.

And some trees.

I like nature waaaay too much.



Oh, and I'm using Firefox. Not Chrome.
So hopefully you can enlarge the pictures, and see detail.














This you'e seen before. Our Patio. We sat here every morning, and every evening.
It was gorgeous. The view, I mean.



Every morning there was such a cacophony of bird sounds. Amazing.
And totally different than Canadian Bird sounds.
I know this pic is over exposed, but you can see the two birds anyway.



Here they are again.





And yet again. I like them.


Here's a clear one.





This is the view from our room. That thatched roof you see is the main Lobby.
Do you see how we are surrounded by trees?
The perfect building for me.


Another over exsposed pic. But this guy was so cute, hopping around.



Hello, little fella!






The veiw the other way. (East, North, South, I have no idea.)



These are the same little critters I had pics of before. But no I forget what they are.
They were raiding the garbage area.


The Caribbean Ocean. From our balcony.




The Caribbean Ocean. From the ocean.


Looking down our beach.





My spot. See the glass with all the limes? And the amber liquid?
Straight Tequila on the rocks, baby.
With a water chaser.



Our area.



My feet.




And again. I just wanted you to see what I was looking at.




When we got hot and tired of sitting at the beach, we went to the pool area.

It was huge. We were only ever in 1/3 of it.
We never actually went to the main area. Too many people, and loud music, and "entertainers."



But still, there was enough room.




Palm tree. Just so you know.


There was a ledge around the pool, for the lounges to sit in. It was about ankle deep.


We swam under that bridge.


Donna lounging.

Here is the view with my back to the pool. There is the ocean, duh.
The potted plants there are at the entrance to the buffet.
You didn't really have to walk far for anything.
T






The walkway from our building up to the main area.



I love pictures like these. Makes me wonder where the path is going.
Even though I know.



Coming through the path toward our building. The cabana you see is where our buildings pool was.
It was smaller than the other one.
We only hung out there on the last day.



A beautiful flower. These bushes/trees lined our walkway.
And smelled devine.

Our walkway at the other end, going to the lobby.
See the balls?

A clay fish on one of the boutiques walls.



I thought he was cool.




In the Plaza.

Hanging with the Mexican Man.


Okay. So that's it. If you have any questions, let me know.


Oh. Do you want to see what Mexico looks like at night?


Really?



Okay.



Here you go.



















2 comments:

  1. Hurray for Firefox!! :D

    I don't know why it makes a difference. But now I can see the bigger picture. ;)

    Beautiful shots. That pool looks so amazing. And, that is one pretty blue bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot of the night. It makes so much sense!

    ReplyDelete