Friday, January 22, 2010

Out on the town

Sorry no posts.....
Hard to post with no computer.

But, amazing Rock Star Techie Dan has worked his magic again,
And I now have an even BETTER computer.

With a way bigger hard drive.

Makes uploading all of these pics soooo much easier.

On to the post.




Doesn't Donna look sexy?


She's a model, you know what I mean,
She does her little turn on the cat-walk,
the cat-walk yeah



The bell boy took our picture.



Yes I'm wearing my kick-ass boots.

We are going OUT!!

Where, you ask?


Do you really care?








This is where we are bound.

Ahoy, Mateys!



You will have to come back to see the rest of the pictures.



I know, eh?



Shortest post ever, I think.









But a post would not be complete without some lovely towel creations.



For you, my friends.

I do it all for you.





A one-eyed dog.

Not sure why it has one eye.
Maybe they ran out?
Still kind of cute.

And a turkey.
Or pheasant.
Or Bird of Paradise.
Jury's still out.









GoodBye and Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. You are so hott. ;)

    I am in love with the towel animals!! I need to learn how to do that. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete