Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last Post!!

I can't believe it.

I am at the end of my pictures.

So, till Donna sends me some,
This is it.



I have covered the whole trip.


It's been fun, going back and remembering.



So here it is.
The last one.






This was my last glimpse of our buildings pool.
We were on our way up to the lobby to catch the airport transit.


Bye pool! Though we didn't sit by you often,
you still have a special place in my heart.




We got to the airport, and stood in line.
A long line.
And we were sad.
We got through security pretty fast.

It's easier to get through security in Mexico than Toronto.



Once we got on the inside,
we had a bit of time till our plane left.




So we stopped here.


Donna counting money.
Because we were perilously close to nothing.
We had just enough to pay for our drinks,
and I think we had $2 something left.

And people, this was IT.
All we had to our name.

The place we were sitting at hard large T.V.'s at every corner.
There was a lot of people sitting and watching T.V.


Why, you ask?





Because soccer was on.
You would not believe the yelling and cheering going on.
It's like Canada and hockey,
only more.
Louder.
It was cool.

So I'm taking pictures of the place we are sitting, and the soccer,
and these young punks notice,
and all pose for me to take their picture.
So I obliged.


And then we suddenly realized we had 10 minutes till our plane was supposed to leave.

Donna freaks, and we go rushing up to our gate.
It was farther than we originally thought.

I said to Donna, "Relax, the planes are always late."

She said, "Not always."

Ours was A13.


But I was right.

The flight was late.

We sat at the gate for another hour before we boarded.

And then we came home.



And that was it.





It was a wonderful trip.
I had a wonderful time with my best friend.
I will always remember it.





Thank-you Donna.



3 comments: