Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Aftermath

After our big day at Coba,
we had dinner reservations.

We didn't really want them, we were soooo tired.

But, we showered and beautified, and away we went.

Well, actually, we had no idea where to go.

It took us a bit of hunting to find the place.

But I'm glad we did.



It was a French Fusion Restaraunt.

What it was fused with, I don't know.





I had my own special everything-free meal prepared just for me.

I felt like a rockstar.

Here's my salad.








Fancy, huh?


My meal actually started with "begetable" soup.
Honest to goodness homemade soup. For me.

And it was good.



My main course
It was THE best salmon I have ever tasted.
Melt in your mouth delicious.
Like Buttah.

This was Donna's main.
She laughed at the two tiny potatoes and piece of carrot.
But she said it was good.

But she hated the sauce.
It had chocolate and mushrooms,
I remember it sounded really interesting.



After our meal, we retired to the restaraunts patio.

And what a patio.


Donna, chillaxin' in a plush leather chair.

There was beds to lie on

And fancy candle holders

And it was lined all the way around by a moat, with fish.
There were lights shining up through it,
and little bridges to get across.

One of the fancy tables

It was just so beautiful, with the flowy white fabric and dark wood floors...


We sat here longer than we should have,
And I enjoyed a Flaming Coffee (delicious!)








When we finally decided to go to bed,
this is what we found on the way into our building....






Get a ROOM!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Salad, eh? :P

    But it does look like a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very public display of affection ;)

    ReplyDelete