Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reality Check

BRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr. Brrr.

Ees cold.

And snowy.



So, we are back. Back to reality. Back to work, and kids, and making our own food. Do you know I went a full week without cooking? I've never done that in my life. Well, since I was twelve, anyway.

It's weird. I didn't want to come home, but I'm sooo glad to be home.

I think if I ever go there with my kids, I will never return. I missed them.


I cleaned a poopy bum within an hour of returning home. Talk about reality check.

But, my Mom had organized a special dinner, and most of my family came over and listened to stories. It was fun. Thanks Mom!


Today was laundry, cleaning, and checking e-mail and messages.
Life went on when I was gone!!! Shocking.

Well, don't forsake this little blog, I have so much yet to tell you. I will keep going till I have nothing left..... at least a couple months.





4 comments:

  1. Yes, it's cold.

    It snowed here all. day.

    I renamed my savings account "Mexico", just so you know. ;) Maybe that'll give me the incentive to put money in there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo totally worth it.

    I am going to be saving money too. Even if it's $50 a month. I am definitely going back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the world of Reality. It's not so bad. Sure, there's snow, and poopy diapers, and cooking and cleaning. But there's smiles and hugs and kisses from the people you love most in the world, and NOTHING can beat that.

    Oh, and they love you, too.

    ReplyDelete