Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pool Side

There is six pools here. These pics are from our favourite. Right next to the beach, bar, and restaurant.

Palm trees are everywhere. It is a gorgeous pool. Not deep though, only about 4 feet. But nice.

Donna is training me to not point. There are many topless chicks, and I feel the need to point them out. This, for some reason, embarrasses Donna. Also, many, many banana hammocks. All old guys. Why. Why they feel they should wear a strip of fabric no bigger than their sock, we will never understand.














3 comments:

  1. All these beautiful pics.. and not a banana hammock in sight. :P

    Are you sure you've seen them? I mean, I see moobs, old gross moobs, but nary a hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post a whole montage of banana hammocks tomorrow, just for you.

    ReplyDelete