Friday, December 11, 2009

Buenos Noches




The other random pic. Chosen by Heather, with eyes closed. Scroll down to see why.
The horse was a thousand years old, by the way. Oldest horse in the Yucatan.


Random Picture. because we are having such a terrible time uploading the pics we want, we thought wed do a random shot. This is the one Donna chose, with her eyes closed. It is when we were entering the airport in Toronto. Shes already bossing me around.





Heather Enjoying El Diablo. Coffee with cinnamon. Mmmmmmmm.






Donnas sink is in here. Which do you think it is?




The horses. On the beach. Of the Caribbean.


Heading back toward the stables.





So. We spent the day at the beach. Again.

Donna was not feeling well. Too much Tequila. (Sun. Or heat. Or tequila.)

So, we lounged all day. It was awesome.

The Caribbean Ocean is as warm as bath water. The waves were really high today. It was awesome. And when I say warm, I mean it. I just walked right in. And those that know me, know that it takes me forever to get in the water. Here, I just walk right in. Amazing.

Yesterday was incredible. And exhausting. We left at 7 and returned at 6. It is going to take a day to tell all about it, and show pics. Donnas crotch is sore. So is mine. We will tell you about it later.






On the plane. Dos Amigas.


5 comments:

  1. It's the yellow one with the house/stable. Or it could be the one with the hole in the bottom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea which sink; but they're definitely pretty.

    At least the oldest horse in the world didn't keel over and die under you. Only two more sleeps until we see you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you and D coordinate your plane outfits on purpose?? :D You're so matchy matchy!! :D

    I totally think her sink is the one with the "Tuscany" feel. Seems like a Donna sink. Am I right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which one is Donna's sink, but I like the big one on the bottom left of the picture! :)

    Those horses look very docile.. like they've made that trip a hundred thousand times! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe the yellow one? those horses or old!?!
    how old? i need a vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete